“God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time” ~ Robin Williams. Do you think you know all about your little friend down below? We have collected some interesting facts about the penis that is definitely worth knowing.
1. The biggest human penis ever recorded is 6.5 inches long when flaccid and more than 34cm (13.5 inches) long when erect. The smallest natural human penis ever recorded was 5/8 of an inch.
2. The human penis is the largest of all primates with respect to proportion to body size and in absolute terms.
3. World’s biggest penis (8-10 feet long) belongs to the blue whale.
4. Your penis is twice as long as you think it is – half of the length of your penis is inside your body. In a missionary sex position, the penis is shaped like a boomerang. This was revealed from MRI scan images.
5. Penises are of two types – a grower and a shower. A grower looks rather short and tiny when flaccid but expands and lengthens when erect. A shower looks quite big most of the time and will not get noticeably longer or larger when erection is achieved. Statistically, around 79% of men have growers and 21% have showers.
6. In order to keep your penis in good shape you need to get regular erections. Otherwise the penile tissue may get less elastic and shrink. Interestingly, your body has an automatic function to care about the penis, and the brain impulses cause erections during REM sleep. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction and can’t have nocturnal erections, Power Khan may be of help.
7. A man has on average 11 erections per day, 9 of them are achieved during REM sleep.
8. All penises start as clitorises. ”Every penis in the womb starts as a clitoris before hormones ‘sex’ the brain of the to-be male.” The penis “retains the mark of its female heritage: its dark underskin and the thin ridge or seam, known as the raphe, which runs from scrotum to anus, are remnants of the fusion of the vaginal lips.”*
9. Even an unborn fetus in a womb can have an erection.
10. The sensitivity of penis declined with a man’s age. The sharpest decline is observed between age 65 and 75. However healthy lifestyle, regular excercise and a small kick of Ginseng Slices will definetely help you to resist that decline.
11. Smoking may shorten your penis by up to one centimetre, as blood vessels involved in erectile circulation are being calcified.
12. During his lifetime a man has around 7200 ejaculations, 2000 of which are from masturbation. The average ejaculation speed is 28 mph.
13. Each time a man ejaculates, he produces up to a full teaspoon of semen which contains 7 calories.
14. Brain is not necessary for ejaculation. The order to ejaculate is sent from the spinal cord.
15. On average, a male and female orgasms last for 6 and 23 seconds respectively.
16. A human penis, unlike the majority of primates, does not have a bone inside. Although there is no bone, the penis can actually brake. A penile fracture is usually caused by aggressive sex or masturbation.
17. In 19th century, circumcision became a popular way to to prevent masturbation.
18. Foreskins of circumcised infants is used to grow skin for burn victims. As much as 23.000 square meters of skin may be created using just one foreskin.
19. 42 kinds of different bacteria may be found on the penis skin. Circumcised penises have fewer bacteria and this is one of the reasons circumcision is used to prevent the risk of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.
20. The penis has a number of names to call it including Adolph, anaconda, baby-maker, baloney pony, bell on a pole, cock, chopper, cum gun, deep V diver, dick, ding-a-ling, disco stick, Excalibur, fuck pole, jimmy, joy stick, love muscle, meat stick, pink cigar, pork sword, prick, skin flute, spit stick, third leg, trouser snake, wang, wick, yard, yogurt gun, etc.